Modern uses materials that are approved by the EPA for effective elimination of viruses
Modern Pest is now offering disinfecting and sanitation treatments to the general public. This treatment uses materials that are approved by the EPA for effective elimination of viruses and as an effective treatment method against the current coronavirus (COVID-19) and bacterial infections.
Our expert selection of broad-spectrum disinfectant is designed to sanitize inanimate environmental surfaces such as floors, walls, structures, ventilation and other equipment. We sanitize your workplace by delivering a disinfecting solution using a combination of several indoor disinfectant cleaning methods to reach and disinfect common and hard to reach areas , enabling us to sterilize large areas in short periods of time, achieving maximum effectiveness and minimal downtime for your business.
Treatment Preparation Steps
- Remove any materials that could be damaged by moisture in the treatment area
- All food items MUST be removed from areas to be treated.
- Food containers and utensils should be stored away in cupboards or drawers.
- All pets need to be removed from the disinfectant area.
Post Treatment Steps
Apart from enjoying peace of mind for you and your staff, the following quick housekeeping tips should be noted for continued success between disinfection services
- Any moisture remaining should be dried with a paper towel then disposed of.
- Rinse any food/drinking containers before use if they were left in exposed areas.
- Rinse all food prep surfaces with clean water