The heart of the network, Smart Connect, communicates with the installations and delivers information to an Anticimex SMART reporting system. Depending on the product used, the communication uses one of two technologies:
- GSM – Global Standard Network for mobile communication
- Radio network – communication via radio waves
Anticimex SMART Products
Different products use different technologies. All products are equipped with advanced sensor technology to capture PIR.
Smart Connect is the heart – the gateway – of the Anticimex SMART monitoring system. Each product comes with a Smart Connect system.
Smart Eye is a small sensor that detects and reports movement. Thanks to its small size, it is often placed in the narrow spaces rodents crawl through.
Smart Catch is a single-catch unit that detects and deals with rodents above ground.
Smart Box is a multi-catch unit that deals with rodents above ground.
Smart Pipe & Smart Pipe 3
Smart Pipe is designed for installing in main sewer systems. It efficiently detects and deals with rodents below ground. Smart Pipe 3 is designed for installing onto metal sewer pipes that connect buildings directly to the main sewer.
- PIR, or Passive InfraRed sensor technology. This sensor in the trap detects activity for monitoring or killing, and if the temperature of the object in front of it is different than its environment and/or moving.
- Temperature sensor. This sensor detects when the environment or product is too hot or too cold.
- Power sensor. This sensor monitors the battery status.
- Water sensor. The water sensor monitors if the product is flooded.
Sensor technology is awake 24/7, always ready to detect and act on any activity, giving you peace of mind as you run your business.
Anticimex has installed over 35,000 Smart units around the world. To learn more about Anticimex, click here, or use any of the resources below.