Audited Facilities are held to specific and strict standards. They are inspected by independent, third-party auditors.
These types of facilities are typically involved in the production, storage, or handling of:
- food-handling equipment (napkins, paper plates, etc.)
- medical equipment
- other related businesses
The Value of Pest Management
Modern Pest is familiar with the specific requirements of the many auditing regimes. We have a broad base of best practices in food and sensitive product production and handling. Our inspections and services identify potential deficiencies and/or conditions which are conducive to pest activity.
We Help Protect Your Brand, Reputation, and Bottom-line
- We cooperate with facilities in creating a pest management plan which simultaneously minimizes risk of pest concerns while also putting processes in place which satisfy third party auditors
- This leads to high audit scores
- High audit scores are a reflection of the facility’s quality control and sanitation practices, and lead to greater opportunities to sell products to retailers who demand quality products
- Modern also works with facilities that are certified organic, and helps them control pest activity and maintain USDA-mandated national standards
Based on the most advanced technologies and latest Integrated Pest Management (IPM) principles, Modern’s ecocare pest control programs are designed to deliver maximum impact to the target pest with little or no threat or disruption to employees, staff, or customers. Modern offers two levels of ecocare protection: CHOICE and PREMIUM.
Our base program is ideal for smaller retail, food service, office, and government facilities with low pest pressure that generally require standard monthly service. Designed as an effective and affordable pest management solution, ecocare CHOICE offers proven pest management solutions to fit the needs and requirements of your operation.
Designed for larger, more complex business environments with a higher demand for pest protection and service due to size and scope of operation, more intense pest pressure, stringent quality assurance needs and/or regulatory requirements. A step up from ecocare CHOICE, ecocare PREMIUM is a customizable program for large retail facilities, warehouses, manufacturing, and other industrial or commercial operations. It’s well-suited for facilities that are subject to regular inspections and audits by third-party or government agencies.
Additional ecocare PREMIUM Services:
- Quality of Service (QOS) Validation Audits
- Quality Care Review (QCR)
- Automated escalation protocols with email alerts
- Staff training on AIB, SQF, BRC, QAI, and other third-party audit standards
- Flexible pricing and billing options for larger accounts
- On-site and/or electronic Logbooks
- Available 24/7 coverage for emergency situations