Modern’s Termite Control program starts with an in-home termite inspection conducted by a trained termite specialist. During the termite inspection, a detailed graph is created noting visible termite activity, visible damage and conditions that may be conducive for future activity. The termite inspection includes a thorough review of areas such as basements, crawl spaces, the exterior of the buildings, spaces under porches and the entire first floor if built on a slab.
At Modern, we offer a comprehensive termite treatment program using the Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System with Always Active™ technology to help detect termite attacks, stop termite activity and protect your home 24/7 from persistent termite threats and problems.
What can you expect from Modern Pest Services when we visit your home?
Our residential termite control program includes:
- Inspection – An in-home termite inspection noting current termite activity, visible damage and conditions conducive to future activity.
- Installation – Professional installation of the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System, using Recruit® termite bait inserted into strategically placed in-ground bait stations around your home.
- Monitoring – Continuous monitoring for new or increased termite activity.
- Maintenance – Regular maintenance of the always active Sentricon System.
Termite Warning Signs
- Winged reproductive termites “swarming” in early Spring or after a rainfall
- Dead termites or cast-off wings from swarmers
- Mud tubes appearing on or around the foundation of your home
- Dirt accumulation from mud tubes
- Damaged wood, holes in wood and/or warped doors or floors
- Wood baseboards or floors that sound hollow
Why Use the Sentricon System?
Effective & Hassle-free
Once the termite inspection is complete and termites have been identified, the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System provides a highly effective and environmentally responsible way to protect your home from termite infestations and damage.
Unlike other termite solutions, installation of the Sentricon System does not involve scheduling multiple appointments, drilling holes in your floors or foundation, digging trenches around your home or injecting chemical solutions into your yard.
#1 Brand in Termite Protection
Considered the Number 1 brand in termite protection, the Sentricon System is supported through independent university research, published scientific articles and the US Department of Agriculture.
In addition, the Sentricon System is used to protect many national landmarks, including the White House, Statute of Liberty and Independence Hall, and it’s the only termite control product ever to earn the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award, a top federal environmental honor.