Preventing and eliminating threatening pests in commercial facilities are tasks Modern Pest Services is particularly well-suited to handle — regardless of the size of the facility and type of industry.
Whether it’s a chain fast-food restaurant, a daycare facility, or a large-scale commercial bakery, Modern’s ecocare commercial pest management programs are market-specific and offer customized, innovative service solutions designed specifically for your business.
Based on the most advanced technologies and latest Integrated Pest Management (IPM) principles, Modern’s ecocare pest control programs are designed to deliver maximum impact to the target pest with little or no threat or disruption to employees, staff, or customers.
Our ecocare commercial programs include inspection, pest identification, structure and sanitation consulting, customized treatments, monitoring, and reporting and preventative measures, for any size facility or type of industry. Our market-specific pest management programs offer customized pest control solutions that address the unique needs and requirements of your business environment.
These programs include:
The Modern Approach
Providing business clients with a “best-in-class” experience is the foundation for our success. There are many service providers to choose from, but what separates Modern Pest Services is our consistent delivery of exceptional service, fast response, guaranteed client satisfaction, and proven results.
What can you expect from Modern Pest Services when we visit your business?
- Inspection and Identification – We complete a comprehensive multi-point inspection inside and outside your business to identify the type of pests present and the extent of your current infestation.
- Structure and Sanitation Consulting – As part of our inspection process, we identify structural building and sanitation issues that may be contributing to your pest infestations and recommend ways to correct them.
- Exclusion and Preventative Strategies – Based on the level of service your business requires, we implement a customized treatment plan to eliminate your pest issues and develop strategies to prevent future activity.
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Techniques – As a member of the EPA’s Pesticide Stewardship Program, our programs utilize the least-toxic products as part of an IPM approach to help protect your business, your staff, and your clients, as well as the environment. We also offer coaching to help you identify favorable conditions that may be contributing to your pest issues and recommend ways to make your business less appealing to pests.
- Monitoring, Reporting and Documentation – We monitor your pest issues regularly and provide detailed documentation regarding activity, trends, corrective actions and any new pest concerns. You’ll have easy 24/7 access to your account records and pest management reports through “My Pest Portal”, your personal online account.
The Value of Pest Management
There are several ways that partnering with Modern Pest can benefit your business:
- Prevent financial loss due to production shutdowns and health and safety violations.
- Reduce your risk exposure and resolves the problems that flies, rodents, cockroaches, seasonal pests, occasional invaders, and stinging insects can cause.
- Keep your business compliant with federal regulations and internal quality assurance standards.
- Meet and exceed third-party audit requirements.
- Protect your reputation and prevent loss of business from bad reviews and negative media.
- Safeguard the structural integrity of your building from destructive pests.
- Minimize workplace distractions created by pest activity.
- Provide peace of mind for you and your staff.
- Allow you to focus on running and growing your business.
Pests Are Risky Business
Pests are simply not good for your business. As you weigh the decision of how to spend your pest management budget consider the following facts:
- Flies breed quickly and can contaminate food, spread disease and leave behind unsafe germs on food preparation and dining areas.
- Birds can cause property damage and pose serious health hazards – listeria and salmonella – through their droppings and mite-infested nesting sites.
- Bed bug infestations can become a public relations nightmare, resulting in a damaged reputation, lost revenue, possible litigation and in extreme cases, closure.
- Rodents can chew through walls and electrical wiring and put your facility at risk for a fire, and they are also responsible for transmitting diseases and harmful bacteria to food.
- Cockroaches produce allergens that can aggravate asthma and cause allergic reactions.
- Stinging insect bites send more than 500,000 people to hospitals with allergic reactions annually in the United States.