Digital Eco-Friendly Rodent Control For Your Community
Anticimex SMART is an intelligent pest control system that keeps an eye on things you don’t want to see, predicting and preventing costly infestations in an environmentally-friendly way. The Anticimex SMART system is linked wirelessly, communicating with our office around the clock and giving us full control of the installation to monitor activity. Add the services traditionally provided by us, and you will get a solution that gives you the best of two worlds — automation and expertise.
Anticimex SMART is effective in any commercial environment including business offices, schools, restaurants, health care, hotels & motels, audited facilities, housing developments, retail stores, and more.
SMART City Concept
- Detailed site evaluations of target areas to identify deployment above grade or in sewer system
- Deployment of equipment to hotspots to reduce pressure
- Data analysis to determine reductions in population
SMART City Data
- Visual representation in real time to determine hotspots for rodent control and additional efforts that may be needed
- “Gatekeeper” monitoring to ensure pest pressure does not rise
- PIR, or Passive InfraRed sensor technology. This sensor in the trap detects activity for monitoring or eliminating, and if the temperature of the object in front of it is different than its environment and/or moving.
- Temperature sensor. This sensor detects when the environment or product is too hot or too cold.
- Power sensor. This sensor monitors the battery status.
- Sensor technology is awake 24/7, always ready to detect and act on any activity, giving you peace of mind as you run your business.
Smart City Difference
Traditional Pest Control
Anticimex Pest Control
SMART City Equipment
Smart Eye is the sensor used to detect and report movement. Because of its small size, it can be placed in the tiny openings rodents can possibly enter through.
Smart Catch is a single-catch unit placed above ground to detect and trap rodents.
Smart Box is a multi-catch unit placed above ground to detect and trap multiple rodents.
Smart Connect is the “heart of the network” and communicates with the installations to deliver key information to a SMART reporting system.
Smart Pipe & Smart Pipe 3
Smart Pipe is installed in main sewer systems onto metal sewer pipes that connect buildings to the main sewer. Smart Pipe 3 is installed onto metal sewer pipes connecting buildings directly to the main sewer.
Smart Sense Cockroach & Moth
Smart Sense detects moths and cockroaches by sensing changes in temperature. The bugs are attracted by non-toxic pheromones and captured on a glue board with any activity automatically reported to Modern Pest at an early stage.