At Modern Pest, we are taking the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation very seriously. The health and well-being of our clients and employees is always our priority, and this is no exception.
Our main concern is to limit the spread COVID-19 to those who might not be equipped to battle it.
- We are staying up to date on CDC guidelines and individual state mandates.
- We are encouraging our employees to wash their hands or use sanitizer frequently.
- Our employees will continue to wear nitrile gloves during all services, and change gloves between appointments.
- We are asking that employees and clients refrain from shaking hands and perhaps wave as a greeting.
- To limit contact exposure, we will not require you to sign anything on the handheld device at the time of service.
- We have asked all our employees to stay home and self-quarantine if they are feeling sick. Employees with a fever of 99.9+ degrees are asked to remain home and call their healthcare provider.
Modern will continue to be vigilant about how the virus is impacting the communities we serve, and we will respond accordingly.
- It is the time of year when many of our residential services will focus on the exterior of the home, which will greatly reduce person-to-person contact.
- If you would like to request an interior residential service, you may still do so.
- We will attempt to proceed with interior-only services as circumstances allow.
- We are inquiring about new restrictions on our commercial accounts due to the virus.
Going forward, the well-being of our clients and employees will remain at the center of our planning and decision making.
If you have any questions or concerns about your upcoming service, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-323-7378. We are happy to reschedule appointments at your convenience.
Modern Pest wants to thank you for your support and understanding during this difficult time.
The Modern Team