More than 4,400 patents have been issued by the United States Patent and Trademark Office for new mousetraps, which makes them the most frequently invented device in U.S. history. Recently, Anticimex SMART technology arrived in the U.S., and this game-changing technology is here to disrupt the industry.
Intelligent Pest Control Arrives in North America
Anticimex SMART technology might be new to the United States, but it’s a tried-and-true mouse control solution in the rest of the world. SMART systems have been installed worldwide with a myriad of testimonials to back them up. The proprietary Anticimex SMART technology can only be used by Anticimex platform companies in the U.S. By adding SMART to your home or to your traditional pest control, you’ll be one of the first in the nation taking advantage of this cutting-edge technology.
Are you ready to get SMART? Call Modern Pest today at 1-800-323-7378 to learn how!
SMART’s High-tech Devices
Smart Connect Mini
- SMART communication starts with the Smart Connect Mini.
- It communicates wirelessly via a mesh network with the Smart Eye Mini and Smart Snap. Up to 200 devices can be attached to the Connect.
Smart Eye Mini
- Smart Eye Mini sensors are waterproof and dustproof devices that can be placed on walls, bait boxes, in attics, under sinks, in crawlspaces, and anywhere else that fits the client’s needs.
- They can detect mice up to 6.5 feet away.
- Smart Eye Mini has three sensor settings depending on deployment: “on a bait-box”, “short range” and “long range”. This provides more reliable data depending on the application.
- The Smart Snap is both watertight and dustproof and can safely be placed in wet, humid, and dusty environments. It reports when a mouse has been caught.
- PCPs can see the exact location of the Smart Snap with a catch, including a timestamp.
- Smart Snap can also detect if mice are walking through the tunnel without going in the trap. This helps provide an assessment of the infestation-level.
- The leak-sensor in Smart Snap can notify if water levels are rising. This is especially useful in basements or under the sink.
- It’s also equipped with a temperature-sensor that can provide valuable data.
- The battery lifetime of Smart Snap is up to 5 years, which means very little need for servicing.
- The cover on the Smart Snap means the client never sees the mouse that has been caught.
If you’d like to get SMART, or add it to your current traditional pest control, call Modern today at 1-800-323-7378
It’s Time to Get SMART
Anticimex SMART is an intelligent, environmentally-friendly pest control system that keeps an eye on things you don’t want to see. It predicts and prevents costly mouse infestations in your home because it’s the eyes and ears of your pest control professional when they can’t be there. SMART technology gives you the peace of mind to store valuables and heirlooms anywhere in your home without worry about damage from mice.
Many aspects of life are “smart” these days. Your phone, your doorbell, your heating system, your garage door. So why not smart pest control?
24-Hour Monitoring, 24-Hour Support, 24/7 Mouse Prevention. Now that’s SMART.