Powerful Virus Protection and Peace of Mind
Disinfection and sanitizing treatments are becoming more common for homes and businesses in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Homeowners recognize the value in maintaining a healthy home for their families, free from viral and bacterial infections. As a pest control provider and essential service, Modern Pest has always provided disinfection and sanitizing services for clients as an accessory to pest control. We are now proud to offer this stand-alone service to help combat COVID-19 (coronavirus) for all clients.
Click here to learn more about Modern’s Disinfection and Sanitizing Service or call 1-800-323-7378 to receive a custom quote over the phone
How do disinfecting treatments work?
Our expert selection of broad-spectrum disinfectant is designed to sanitize inanimate environmental surfaces such as floors, walls, structures, ventilation, and other equipment. We sanitize your home by delivering a disinfecting solution using a combination of several indoor disinfectant cleaning methods to reach and disinfect common and hard to reach areas. This enables us to sterilize large areas in short periods of time and achieve maximum effectiveness and minimal downtime for your home.
Are sanitation services safe?
A first-rate safety profile ensures convenient application for professionals and is safe for all surfaces. We have selected a disinfectant that includes properties carefully chosen to break down naturally in all environments.
How quickly can Modern Pest treat my location?
We understand coronavirus could quickly become an issue for your home. We are standing by to provide you with an estimate for service and schedule your treatment. Call our hotline to speak directly to a Modern Pest representative without delay.
Call Modern today at 1-800-323-7378 or click here to learn more about Modern’s Disinfection Service
Treatment Preparation Steps & Precautions
- Remove any materials that could be damaged by moisture in the treatment area
- All food items MUST be removed from areas to be treated.
- Food containers and utensils should be stored away in cupboards or drawers.
- All pets need to be removed from the disinfectant area.
Will I need to do anything after my service?
Apart from enjoying peace of mind for you and your family, the following quick housekeeping tips should be noted for continued success between disinfection services:
- People and pets must remain out of the house for two hours so the material can thoroughly dry after treatment.
- Any moisture remaining should be dried with a paper towel then disposed of.
- Rinse any food/drinking containers before use if they were left in exposed areas.
- Rinse all food prep surfaces with clean water