Powerful Virus Protection and Peace of Mind
Disinfectant and sanitizing treatments are on the rise in our area. Business owners recognize the value in maintaining a healthy work environment, free from viral and bacterial infections. As a pest control provider and essential service, Modern Pest has always provided disinfection and sanitizing services for clients as an accessory to pest control. We are now proud to offer this stand-alone service to help combat COVID-19 (coronavirus) for our commercial clients.
How do disinfecting treatments work?
We use a broad spectrum, non-selective disinfectant with superior virucidal components for fast sanitization of work surfaces and environments inside businesses. Our disinfectant is approved by government agencies across the globe as the #1 choice for emergency disease prevention and control. Routine treatments should become a component of your COVID-19 (coronavirus) action plan.
A first-rate safety profile ensures convenient application for professionals and is safe for all surfaces. We have selected a disinfectant that includes properties carefully chosen to break down naturally in all environments.
How quickly can Modern Pest treat my location?
We understand coronavirus may strike your business quickly. We are standing by to provide you with an estimate for service and schedule your treatment. Call our hotline to speak directly to a Modern Pest representative without delay.
Treatment Preparation Steps & Precautions
- Remove any materials that could be damaged by moisture in the treatment area
- All food items MUST be removed from areas to be treated.
- Food containers and utensils should be stored away in cupboards or drawers.
- All pets need to be removed from the disinfectant area.
Will I need to do anything after my service?
Apart from enjoying peace of mind for you and your staff, the following quick housekeeping tips should be noted for continued success between disinfection services:
- Any moisture remaining should be dried with a paper towel then disposed of.
- Rinse any food/drinking containers before use if they were left in exposed areas.
- Rinse all food prep surfaces with clean water