Modern Pest Services offers customers an innovative approach to early bed bug detection with bed bug canine inspections. Canine inspections leverage the expertise of a trained canine and handler to quickly and efficiently inspect rooms where bed bugs have been found or suspected.
Bed bug canine inspection services offer:
- Proactive inspections to identify bed bugs as early as possible after they have been introduced
- Targeted inspections when bed bug activity is suspected in a particular room and adjoining rooms
- Thorough inspections of areas that may otherwise be difficult or time-consuming for a trained pest management professional to inspect.
- Post-treatment inspections to determine if bed bugs have moved beyond treated areas.
Bed bug inspection canines are accurate, fast, and efficient. Using their keen sense of smell, bed bug inspection canines are trained to detect bed bugs eggs, nymphs, and adults with an extremely high level of accuracy.
A thorough inspection of each room or area will be completed in approximately 2-3 minutes, and special attention will be given to areas where bed bugs are most likely to be found including:
- seams of mattresses and box springs
- furniture such as bed frames, headboards, night stands, and dressers
- items such as lamps, clocks, telephones, etc.
- flooring, carpets, baseboards, and wood trim
- curtains and upholstery
- wallpaper and picture frames
- electrical switches and outlets
- clothing, clutter or objects near a bed
- sofas or chairs used for sleeping or long periods of rest
With access to bed bug canine inspection services for its treatment, prevention and training programs, Modern Pest Services is able to offer its customers one of the most comprehensive solutions to bed bug control in New England.