Modern’s Termite Control Program
At Modern, we offer a comprehensive termite treatment program using the Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System with Always Active™ technology to help detect termite attacks, stop termite activity and protect your home 24/7 from persistent termite threats. Our residential termite control program includes:
- Inspection – An in-home termite inspection noting current termite activity, the amount of damage and conditions conducive to future activity.
- Installation – Professional installation of the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System, using Recruit® termite bait inserted into strategically placed in-ground bait stations around your home.
- Monitoring – Continuous monitoring for new or increased termite activity.
- Maintenance – Regular maintenance of the Sentricon System.
Modern’s Termite Inspection
Modern’s Termite Control program starts with an in-home termite inspection conducted by a trained termite specialist. During the termite inspection, a detailed graph is created noting current termite activity, amount of damage and conditions that may be conducive for future activity. The termite inspection includes a thorough review of areas such as basements, crawl spaces, attics, the exterior of the buildings, spaces under porches and the entire first floor if built on a slab.
Signs of Termites
- Winged reproductive termites “swarming” in early Spring or after a rainfall
- Dead termites or cast-off wings from swarmers
- Mud tubes appearing on or around the foundation of your home
- Dirt accumulation from mud tubes
- Damaged wood, holes in wood and/or warped doors or floors
- Wood baseboards or floors that sound hollow
Control Termites with a Termite Inspection!
The Eastern Subterranean termites seen in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine are the most destructive kind of termites, often going undetected until it’s too late. Termites can invade your property at any time as they forage for their next meal, causing extensive structural damage and the need for costly repairs. In fact, these wood-destroying insects are responsible for billions of dollars in property damage every year in the US, damage rarely covered by homeowners’ insurance.
Call Modern Pest Services for an in-home termite inspection at the first sign or suspicion of a termite infestation. Neglecting to do so could lead to further property damage and potentially put your family at risk of being injured due to weakened floorboards, support beams or other compromised wood structures in your home. Scheduling a termite inspection is the first step in identifying and preventing termite activity.
Sentricon System is Effective and Hassle-free
Once the termite inspection is complete and termites have been identified, the Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System provides a highly effective and environmentally responsible way to protect your home from termite infestations and damage. Unlike other termite solutions, installation of the Sentricon System does not involve scheduling multiple appointments, drilling holes in your floors or foundation, digging trenches around your home or injecting chemical solutions into your yard.
Sentricon System is the Number 1 Brand in Termite Protection
Considered the Number 1 brand in termite protection, the Sentricon System is supported through independent university research, published scientific articles and the US Department of Agriculture. In addition, the Sentricon System is used to protect many national landmarks, including the White House, Statute of Liberty and Independence Hall, and it’s the only termite control product ever to earn the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award, a top federal environmental honor.