We Provide Pest Control Insulation for Your Home
The Wildlife Control Service Professionals at Modern Pest Services are licensed applicators of T•A•P Pest Control Insulation, a revolutionary insulation for new and existing homes and businesses. T•A•P stands for Thermal-Acoustical-Pest Control. As an EPA-registered pesticide, T•A•P Insulation is made from recycled paper that incorporates a borate-based pest control into the product. We can add new T•A•P Insulation in your attic or cap your existing insulation with it.
Get Your Free Insulation Consultation
Whether you’re already partnering with Modern for pest or wildlife control services or considering a better insulation solution for your property, T•A•P Insulation is a smart investment to help protect your home from pests, increase its value and save on energy costs. T•A•P Insulation can only be installed by licensed pest management professionals and we’re ready to provide a free attic consultation and estimate. During our visit, we will determine if you have the right amount of insulation in your attic, if there are holes in your attic and whether or not your existing insulation has the proper R-Value.
Why Use T•A•P Insulation?
- Control Pests – T•A•P Insulation includes pesticide grade borates, which helps control ants, cockroaches, silverfish, termites and other pests
- Support the Environment – Considered a “green” alternative to traditional insulation, T•A•P Insulation is made up of all-natural ingredients and 85% recycled content. In fact, cellulose insulation is one of the “greenest” building products in the world.
- Reduce Noise – T•A•P Insulation helps reduce outside noise
- Save Money – T•A•P Insulation helps keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer, saving you energy costs. In fact, it’s the only pest control product with the Energy Star label.
- Reduce Fire Risk – The borates in T•A•P Insulation also act as a superior fire retardant.
TAP® Insulation is a trademark owned by Pest Control Insulation Systems, Inc.