Wildlife Issues? Modern can help.
Whether you’re dealing with an invasion of raccoons, skunks, squirrels, bats or birds, these critters can ruin your property and some can spread serious diseases. Modern Pest Control focuses on the humane animal removal of nuisance wildlife. If not handled properly, wildlife issues can escalate quickly and become very difficult to manage.
Animals that are covered by our Wildlife Animal Control Program:
- Flying Squirrels
- Red Squirrels
- Gray Squirrels
- Red Fox
- Gray Fox
Problems Associated With Nuisance Wildlife
- Urinating or defecating on any surface
- Soiling or tearing up insulation or other building materials
- Spreading diseases such as Baylisascaris, Hantavirus, Histoplasmosis, Cryptococcosis, Salmonella and Rabies
- Spreading parasites such as mites, fleas and ticks
- Chewing through electrical wires
- Noise disturbance and unpleasant odors
- Building nests in soffit areas, insulation, wall voids, etc.
- Clogging chimneys, drains, vents, air ducts, etc.
Get Rid of Wildlife Issues in Your Home or Business
As nuisance wildlife control experts, the Wildlife Control Team at Modern Pest Services provides more than just trapping and removal services; our Wildlife Service Professionals clean up and repair any damage caused by wildlife and prevent them from invading again. We take care of bird issues and also install TAP® Pest Control Insulation, an insulation made from recycled paper that incorporates a borate-based pest control into the product. We even offer an annual extended warranty program for our services!
Why Choose Modern’s Wildlife Team?
We take great pride in the quality of our work and will treat your home with care. As Wildlife specialists, we know how to protect your home, family and/or business from the risks associated with nuisance wildlife the right way by using effective and responsible animal damage control methods. Along with our years of experience, we’ve established a high level of work standards and offer the following qualifications for your peace of mind:
- Proper licensing in problem animal control from state regulatory officials, including trapping safety and bird control
- Knowledge of federal, state and local wildlife control regulations and requirements
- Close working relationship with state wardens and biologists
- Training in wildlife identification, behavior, habits, biology, management procedures and safety techniques (OSHA 10 certification)
- Members of the National Wildlife Control Operators Association (NWCOA)
- Use of humane and responsible wildlife trapping and removal methods
- Experience handling wildlife-related insurance claims
- Commitment to resolving your nuisance wildlife issues as quickly, effectively and safely as possible
When you partner with Modern, you’ll never have to worry about a pest, rodent or wildlife issue again!