When the weather begins to cool, there are some pests who will want to enter your home and overwinter there during the colder months. They will crawl in through gaps, cracks, and crevices that you might not even know existed in your home. And once they’re in, they’re hard to get rid of. Plus, they’ll emerge from their hiding places in the spring when the weather warms and they’re ready to venture back outside. Modern Pest is prepared to keep them out.
Want to keep overwintering pests out of your home this season? Call Modern today at 1-800-323-7378.
These pests include:
The Modern Solution
The window to protect your home from these annoying intruders is open now, but it’s brief. Modern Pest is currently offering a one-time preventative exterior service that will keep these pests from entering your home. It’s only offered from late August through mid-October, so act fast! Call Modern today to get a quote for your property.
The one-time overwintering pest service includes a 90-day 100% service guarantee.
To prevent pests like these from overwintering in your home, it’s important to implement pest-proofing strategies before they become a problem. Here are a few simple ways to help prevent pests from entering your structure:
- Make sure entry points like doors and windows have tight seals.
- Repair holes in window and door screens.
- Seal cracks or gaps on the outside of your home.
- Vacuum up dead pests to avoid attracting beetles or other insects.
- Call Modern Pest to service the exterior of your home or business before they get in at all.