Intelligent Pest Control for Your Attic
Ever hear a scurrying above your head? Do your dogs and cats stand at the attic door? Do you wonder what’s going on up there when you’re downstairs? Attics often contain heirlooms, decorations, clothing, and other stored items. And those sounds you and your pets are hearing could be mice. Mice can do serious damage to items that are costly or impossible to replace or repair. And when they’re in areas that you don’t frequent, you might not know until it’s too late.
Modern Pest is pleased to offer Anticimex SMART Attic Monitoring. We’ll know if there’s a mouse issue before you do!
What is SMART?
Anticimex SMART is a whole-house electronic mouse control system that is nothing like what’s on the U.S. market today. You have better things to do than pest control. That’s our job.
Anticimex SMART is the intelligent and environmentally friendly pest control service that operates 24/7. If mouse activity is detected, SMART wirelessly communicates with our offices so we can send a Modern Pest Service Professional out to address the issue.
- SMART technology monitors your home 24/7.
- All set up and pest removal done by service professionals.
- Safe and environmentally friendly.
The Dangers of Mice in the Attic
- Mice can chew through wiring and cause fires. Not only is this damage expensive, it can be deadly. Mice are estimated to cause up to 20% of undetermined fires in the U.S. every year.
- Mouse waste can damage insulation and wood. Damage to insulation can compromise the heating and cooling efficiency of your home. You might not even know it’s happening until extensive and costly damage has occurred.
- Their constant gnawing can contaminate food and damage property and structures. They can destroy family heirlooms, paintings, books, documents, and other irreplaceable items stored in attics, basements, and garages.
- Mice are known to spread 35 diseases and can cause serious health risks to both humans and pets.
The Future is Electronic
Anticimex SMART technology consists of Smart Connect Minis, Smart Connect Eyes, and Smart Snaps that communicate with each other and back to headquarters. They tell our Pest Control Professionals where the mouse pressure is high, so they know where to most effectively place the Smart Snaps. And when a Smart Snap is activated, it reports back to our offices so we’ll know to empty and reset it.
With innovative SMART technology from Anticimex, you’ll never even have to think about mice in your attic, much less remove one from a DIY electronic or traditional snap trap. Modern will be there before you even know you need us!